Thursday 21 February 2013

Information

I review things on my blog and I say what I think about them, I am NOT being payed to review things and say good things about them, if I get sent something to review, it'll be 100% honest opinion.
Sometime I have things at home that could be reviewed, but are so bad I don't bother!
I tend to just review the better things, but if I am going review something that has been requested or sent to me, i'll be truthful about it!
Just letting you know so you can trust my opinion on things.

2 comments:

  1. Well said!

    I want to let you know that we have an online beauty store with new products being uploaded daily. We have been up for a month and just processed our 100th order and receive emails daily thanking us for the convenient online shopping. http://beautybymissash.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete